- Professional Affiliation
- Collegiate Interaction: UCSF, Stanford and UC Davis Faculty and Residents
- Opportunity to Present Difficult or Interesting Cases
- ACTIVE Any physician who has been certified by the American Board of Dermatology; or by equivalent examination.
- ASSOCIATE Any physician who has training which qualifies them for the examination of the American Board of Dermatology or an equivalent examination in dermatology.
- AFFILIATE Any physician or scientist in the following categories: a) Practicing dermatopathologists who are not eligible to be Active or Associates; b) Osteopathic dermatologists who are certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology, but whose training does not make them eligible to be Fellows or Associates; or c) Professional devoting the major portion of their time to the practice of dermatology, public health work, research, or education in connection with this specialty.
- Active, Associate & Affiliate – $150 per year (payable by check to SF Derm at address below) or online or $375 for three years:
SF Dermatological Society
c/o Quincy Ruffin
P.O. Box 156922
San Francisco, CA 94115
- Resident/Fellow – Complimentary
We also welcome additional contributions to the resident's luncheon that occurs after each meeting to recognize the resident contribution to the conference. Those who contribute are recognized at the meeting for their contribution.
Pay Dues or Make A Contribution
1 Year of Annual Dues (2018-2019)
Annual Dues are collected every academic year. We are currently collecting dues for July 2018-June 2019.
1 Year of Annual Dues -Members of NCDS (2018-2019)
Annual Dues are collected every academic year. This is a special membership rate for those with joint membership in Northern California Dermatologic Society. We are currently collecting dues for July 2018-June 2019.
3 Years of Annual Dues (July 2018-June 2021)
Pay for 3 years of annual dues and save $25 per year. Dues will be valid from July 2018-June 2021.
3 Years of Annual Dues - Member of NCDS(July 2018-June 2021)
Pay for 3 years of annual dues and save $25 per year. This is a special rate for joint NCDS members. Dues will be valid from July 2018-June 2021.